Modular kitchens are the latest trend when it comes to designing kitchens to make them look stunning and more space efficient. Modular designs are versatile and can be customized to fit kitchens of different shapes and sizes. Maintaining a kitchen is an essential task whether or not it is a modular one, as that is where your food is cooked and stored. However, having a modular kitchen calls for more attention when it comes to maintenance to ensure its longevity.
Here are some tips on how to maintain your Sleek modular kitchen to ensure it looks and performs well:
- Cleaning all the surfaces in your kitchen regularly can go a long way in keeping it looking new as ever. Use a mild cleaning spray and/or a safe disinfectant spray to ensure that the surfaces your food comes in contact with are clean and hygienic.
- You can easily keep your stainless steel Sleek kitchen surfaces, tiles, and steel appliances shining at all times by cleaning them with baking soda.
- When it comes to cleaning the sinks in your Sleek modular kitchen, the cleaning method and materials will vary according to the type of sink. For steel sinks, steer clear of cleaning agents that have chloride in them as it corrodes steel and try to use nylon scrubbers to avoid scratches on the sink. When it comes to porcelain sinks, most people swear by vinegar to keep them clean and shiny.
- If you have a dishwasher installed, rinsing the dishes with plain water to get rid of any waste before placing them in the machine can help you increase the longevity of the dishwasher and make its maintenance easier.
- Get rid of tough stains on your Sleek kitchen surfaces by pouring cleaning liquids directly on them and scrubbing after they have soaked in for a bit.
- To ensure that no debris gets stuck within small parts and on surfaces of your stoves, make sure to clean them every time after you cook. Food particles often get lodged in the valves and crevices of stove cook-tops and can be difficult to get rid of if not cleaned immediately.
- Apart from cleaning the surfaces on which you cook and eat, it is also important to clean the cabinets where you store your supplies. Wipe the cabinet on a daily basis to ensure that no dust or oil fumes settle on it.
- If your Sleek modular kitchen has a chimney, it is advisable to clean the chimney every six months with a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner.
- Kitchen rugs and cleaning cloths are often overlooked when it comes to cleanliness. These items should be washed and disinfected regularly as bacteria can breed on such materials easily.
- Empty and clean your refrigerator on a weekly basis with warm soap water.
We hope that these tips will help you maintain a healthy and clean modular kitchen. A clean kitchen not only looks good but is also important for the health of the family. Visit our website for a Sleek kitchen review to know what our happy customers have to say and to find more kitchen tips and information.